The Stacyc 12eDRIVE is the perfect choice for little rippers with little or no experience on a balance bike. Your child should have an inseam of 14" or more to adequately touch the ground with a slight bend in the knees for optimum sizing. Your child can learn to push, balance, and coast in the Non-powered mode. Graduate them to the powered mode (the holy grail of fun) as they show proficient use and understanding of the brake and the ability to coast and brake while standing. Start them with a speed similar to what they can push the non-powered version at, and they learn the use of the twist throttle, and a long coast turn into a constant use of throttle and giggles. As they continue to develop skills, the medium speed of the Stacyc 12eDRIVE allows for an exceptional amount of fun outdoors, getting thousands of hours of hand-eye coordination, balance, and outdoor exercise.
- Perfect for 3-5yr olds under 75lbs, with 14-20" inseam
- Frame: Aluminum TIG Welded
- 12" Composite Wheels with Pneumatic tires
- Seat Height: 13"
- Weight: 17lbs with battery
- Fork: Steel, bmx style
- Proprietary drive system
- Thermal protection for motor and controller
- BMX chain and freewheel
- Industrial Grade, Lithium-ion Battery and Charger
- Quick disconnect/connect battery
- 20Vmax Voltage(18Vnom)
- 30-60 min run-time
- 30-60 charge time
Power selection modes:
- Low/Training mode: approx 5mph
- Med/Standard mode: approx 7mph
- High/Advanced mode: approx 9mph
Note: 1 battery and charger included.
Note: Run-time is entirely dependent on terrain, hills, and skill level. Run-times are estimates and can vary.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov